We have designed a fully comprehensive curriculum framework that meets the requirements of the latest National curriculum review. Our curriculum continues to ensure that:
- Our children's learning is both meaningful and benefits from a specific focus on the core requirements of the English and Mathematics curriculum.
- It is based on an analysis of how it can benefit the needs of our specific children and their community.
- It is designed to ensure that children can become upwardly socially mobile.
- It supports children in developing the fundamental British Values.
- Children are given opportunities to actively engage on their learning through meaningful and applied contexts.
- Children know they can be Expert Learners and that there are no limits on their ability.
- Children are able develop a Growth Mindset to help support the effectiveness of their learning.
We must remember that intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education' Martin Luther-King, Jr
Further details about the National Curriculum can be found here:
More information about the curriculum that each year group follows in each academic year and for each subject can be downloaded on the Curriculum Overview page. Parents and prospective parents are welcome to contact the Headteacher to discuss any aspect of the school's curriculum.